Please read carefully…
Word count requirements and deadlines will be detailed in each submission call.
All submissions must be in English. Please only submit one piece per call (unless otherwise noted). Simultaneous submissions are allowed — just kindly inform us if your work has been accepted elsewhere in the meantime.
We only accept previously unpublished work.
We will follow standard formatting rules:
- 12 pt font
- Times New Roman
- All manuscripts must be in .doc/.docx format
- Please do NOT have identifying information on your MS (we blind read)
- Scene breaks: #
- Spelling: American English
Submitting your work
All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com
In your email subject line, please include the anthology name, story title, and your name. Please remember to not have your name on the piece itself, as we blind read submissions. We prefer the work reads for itself!
Please remember to attach your manuscript, titled as:
ANTHOLOGY TITLE – STORY NAME
In the body of your email body, please include your name, pen name (if different), story title, word count and a brief author bio.
- We ask for Exclusive First Worldwide Publication and Electronic Rights for six months, and non-exclusive rights thereafter.
- At this time, we are currently unable to pay for acceptances — but we hope to in the future.
- Authors will receive a free digital copy upon publication.
Failure to follow guidelines may result in the rejection of your piece. We reserve the right to reject any piece we feel does not meet our guidelines. That being said, however, please understand that we get many submissions and we can unfortunately not accept them all. Rejection doesn’t necessarily mean your story was bad. Most times, it comes down to space and finding pieces that fit the most. If you receive a rejection from us, we encourage you to send us another piece!
Thank you for trusting us with your work. We look forward to reading your stories!